Top 5 BPM challenges tackled - Live at BPM Summit Europe 2013!
Extensive PEX Network research highlights 5 key challenges faced by BPM leaders with regards to BPM deployment.
Are you striving to?:
- Enable customer-centric business transformation through robust BPM
- Deliver across business borders through developed process framework
- Align BPM deployment with strategic business goals to execute valuable transformation
- Embed a culture of continuous change management to ensure sustainable BPM
- Harmonise people, process and technology to achieve a cohesive BPM strategy for success
The likelihood you answer ‘yes’ to these questions is precisely the reason why PEX Network is putting together our third annual BPM Summit Europe!
With a full summit agenda now available for you to explore, discover how BPM Summit Europe can help you find timely solutions to your ongoing BPM challenges.
Key Highlights include:
- 3 days, 5 tracks and 19 expert speakers at the largest end user specific BPM event in Europe. We limit the number of vendor presentations to ensure that you are getting business insights – not sales pitches!
- Exclusive opportunities to benchmark with peers using our BPM Maturity Tool, developed in partnership with MWD Advisors
- From Olympic CIO case studies on IT/Business partnerships to digital transformation in the public sector and customer-centricity training; benfit from exclusive insight from the front line of BPM
- Interactive workshops covering everything from basic BPM to developing tailored maturity models; delivering to all your critical BPM priorities
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, our central theme of Customer-Centric BPM directly matches your primary focus to enable customer-centricity and deliver strategic growth through your BPM efforts.